At such an uncertain time, it’s more important than ever to support our business community. Here at ADPR we believe that collaboration and kindness goes a long way, especially in times of need. Most businesses will be facing economic challenges over the coming weeks, but what we all have is experience and knowledge we can share with others. Right now your communication strategy will be more important than ever and we want to help.
As of today, we have decided that we will offer a FREE 15-minute consultation and follow up email to any businesses affected by COVID-19 with no required commitment to continue using our service. We hope that by providing advice and guidance on crisis comms strategies during the pandemic, businesses will feel just a little more confident and prepared at this seemingly daunting time.
If you are worried about any of the following topics, please get in contact as soon as possible. All calls will be managed on a first come, first served basis and will continue for as long as the ADPR team remain fit and well.
- Key principles and best practices for crisis planning
- How to communicate well with your internal and external audiences
- How to communicate well with a remote workforce and how to protect the psychological safety of employees
- How to cut through the media hype to communicate accurate information and advice
- Managing your brand beyond the media
- Keeping your brand visible when your business is forced into temporary shutdown
To book your free consultation or to find out more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a supplier who also feels able to offer your help and expertise to businesses that might be struggling, please do get in touch.
– The ADPR team x