We’re on the lookout for a PR Account Executive / Senior PR Account Executive to join our talented, dynamic team.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join a thriving international communications agency.
Here at ADPR we work with some super exciting brands, locally, nationally and internationally across a range of sectors including marine, outdoor, travel, fitness, leisure and lifestyle. This is fast paced and keeps us on our toes, but we like to throw in a bit of fun as well.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity for career growth and progression in a busy but supportive environment, then this could be the role for you.
The successful applicant will represent some large household brands, as well as exciting start-ups and everything in-between across B2C and B2B.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, outgoing, confident and able to juggle various tasks with ease. You will have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results for clients, and a desire to help your clients to grow their business. You will have at least 18 months experience working on traditional and digital PR campaigns, able to pick up the phone to a journalist, create content to accurately meet a brief and client objectives, present in meetings, develop pitch strategies, and drive media coverage. You will also have experience with Google analytics and SEO. Internal communications experience is desired but not essential.
This is a remote role, though there will be regular team meetings in Somerset, and you must be able to get to client venues, so a reliable car and driving licence is essential.
Successful applicants will…
- Be proactive, collaborative and creative
- Have a great attitude and hungry to learn
- Love getting stuck into a project
- Be bold and brilliant but also supportive and kind
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be professional but personable
What do we want?
- A strong team player that can celebrate the highs and weather the storms together
- Someone who will also go the extra mile and do their very best for their team and their clients
- Someone who strives to take their work to the next level
- A master storyteller
- Someone who is willing to muck in when the going gets tough
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and training
- Creative, inspiring and supportive culture
- A talented and passionate team
- Experienced senior leaders
- Generous holiday allowance
- Team socials (we work hard and play hard… but no forced fun!)
- Plus many more benefits!
37.5-hour week, permanent role.
Salary: £21- £24k DOE.
If you would be interested in helping tell our clients’ stories and feel you have got the relevant experience for this opportunity, please do send over your CV and cover letter at your earliest convenience to email@example.com for consideration.