We’re on the lookout for a budding PR Account Executive to join our talented, dynamic team.
Here at ADPR we work with some super exciting brands, locally, nationally and internationally across a range of sectors including marine, outdoor, travel, leisure and lifestyle. This is fast paced and keeps us on our toes, but we like to throw in a bit of fun as well.
We take great pride in creating a fabulous working environment that promotes and supports the wellbeing of our team – we have regular team nights out, attend some exciting industry events both in the UK and overseas, and ‘Bacon Sandwich Friday’ is a regular occurrence. If it’s your birthday there will be cake (although not until the day after as you never have to work a birthday), and no matter what day of the week it is you can help yourself to our sweet stall and tea bar.
Just as importantly, you’ll be working with an experienced team of dedicated professionals from a variety of PR and Communications backgrounds, with opportunities aplenty and a training programme that will keep your career progressing at a healthy pace. All of this can be enjoyed from our beautiful barn conversion in the heart of the south-west.
About the role:
As our new Account Executive you’ll get the opportunity to be involved with award-winning projects for renowned brand names, supporting our senior account teams with the execution and administration of our clients’ campaigns.
- Writing engaging content for consumer and B2B brands
- Building and maintaining relationships with the media and influencers to secure coverage
- Managing social media platforms for clients (writing content, posting, scheduling and evaluating)
- Proactively looking for opportunities to promote clients’ campaigns
- Contributing creative ideas to PR strategies and plans
- Monitoring and evaluating campaign performance
- Assisting in the organisation of events such as workshops, photo calls, press trips, training days and press conferences
- Briefing suppliers such as designers, photographers and printers
- Providing admin support to ensure accounts are well organised and well structured
Ideally you’ll have some previous experience of PR or communications, either with an agency, an in-house team or as an intern. Great communication skills are a must-have, together with a keen eye for detail and the ability to build excellent relationships. Most importantly, you’ll be eager, creative and enthusiastic.
In return, you’ll receive:
- A competitive salary of up to £18,000 (DOE)
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Outstanding training and development programme
- New business incentives
- Childcare vouchers
- Team social events
We are also fully committed to protecting the health, safety and welfare of our team and undertake a health and wellbeing programme.
If this sounds like your kind of scene, we’d love to hear from you. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 14th June 2019.