Sign up to our weekly newsletter
Marketing tips and tricks delivered straight to your inbox, plus our latest news.
Free PR resources
A collection of free and exclusive downloadable resources to help your PR.
Polar Electro, the world leader in personal guidance for fitness, sport, and health, has unveiled the next-generation Polar Ignite 3 Titanium fitness and wellness smartwatch. This enhanced addition to last year’s Polar Ignite 3 includes the next-generation features found in the recently launched Polar Ignite 3, plus some new features for training guidance and wellbeing monitoring, all wrapped in a stunning new design featuring premium materials.
Users will find more than 150 sports profiles to choose from, as well as enhanced Dual Frequency GPS and all the beloved fitness features that Polar fans know and love. On top of this, the Polar Ignite 3 Titanium comes equipped with premium materials such as a strong and lightweight titanium bezel, alongside a choice of suave silicon or rugged bronze leather wristbands.
The Polar Ignite 3 Titanium is the first Polar watch to include game-changing new guidance features designed to help people of all lifestyles find their balance and unlock their ideal fitness and sleep routines for better living. The all-new skin temperature tracking and real-time training guidance functionalities make this one of the most fine-tuned personal guidance companions yet, empowering users to level up their workout and find their rhythm for optimal restfulness.
“The newest addition to the Ignite family is a cut above the rest,” says Sander Werring, CEO of Polar Electro. “The Polar Ignite 3 Titanium continues on the Red Dot Award-winning design of its predecessor while raising the bar further with ultra-premium materials and new guidance features that will empower users to truly find their rhythm like never before.”
Enhanced guidance to empower you to rest to your best
The Polar Ignite 3 Titanium is designed to help users rest and recharge so that they always feel ready to take on the next challenge. SleepWise™, your guide to daytime alertness, first introduced at the Polar Ignite 3 launch, will now also be available on the device dashboard. The all-new Nightly Skin Temperature Sensing feature measures your temperature while you sleep and provides daily updates compared to your average from the previous 28 days, which users can interpret for health insights. For example, temperature rises are often a sign of illness, together with heart rate variability or breathing changes. Women can also use these temperature insights to better understand which phase of their menstrual cycle they are in.
The Ignite 3 Titanium also comes equipped with a new Work-Rest Guide, which analyses your heart rate during the work and rest phases of your training session to help you get the best possible impact from your workout. This feature then utilises this data to tell you exactly how long to rest between sets, making it perfect for resistance training aimed at developing muscle mass and boosting endurance, as well as for those high-energy HIIT workouts.
Both Work-Rest Guide, Nightly Skin Temperature measurement and all other improvements will be made available to owners of Polar Ignite 3 watches via a 2.0 software update at the launch of the Polar Ignite 3 Titanium.
Premium components inspired by Nordic design
This latest device continues its predecessor’s commitment to stunning Nordic design that won the Red Dot 2023 product design award. The extremely tough yet highly sensitive Gorilla Glass 3.0 lens protects a vivid AMOLED touchscreen display that is easy to use and read in all conditions, no matter how bright the sun is shining or how dark it is at night. The display now comes encased in a strong and lightweight 100% titanium bezel, offering a sleek new look for your Polar watch.
Users can also take their pick from two stylish product sets, with black silicon and premium bronze leather wristbands, offering a new class of comfort and design. It is also possible to customise the design with multiple accessory wristband options.
While stunning and practical design are hallmarks of Polar’s Nordic heritage, this new watch is also built to perform. The Polar Ignite 3 Titanium is up to 2 times faster than the Polar Ignite 1 and 2, while also offering up to 5 days of battery life from a single charge. Users can also utilise dual-frequency GPS, which provides a 2x reduction in average position error compared to previous generations.
Polar Ignite 3 Titanium: Key Features
- Nightly Skin Temperature Sensing: Tracking your temperature throughout the night to help identify deviations and help you to better know your body.
- Work-Rest Guide Training Analysis: Real-time analysis of your heart rate during workouts to calculate how long to rest between sets for the best possible impact.
- SleepWise™ Daily Alertness Dashboard: Unique sleep tracking that visualizes the effect of sleep on your daytime alertness and preparedness.
- Titanium Bezel: Fully titanium border casing provides an extra layer of solidity to this durable device.
- Curved Gorilla Glass 3.0 Lens: Extremely tough and highly sensitive glass lens designed for enhanced responsiveness and tougher protection.
- High-Resolution AMOLED Touchscreen Display: A vivid and vibrant colour display that is easy to read, size: 1,28-inch, resolution: 416×416, 16M colours.
- Customisable Widgets: Users can choose the information that appears on the watch face and have instant access to the functions and information they need most.
- Dual-Frequency GPS: Pinpoint accuracy with less interference from tall buildings and bad weather.
- Long-Life Battery: Up to five days in watch mode or up to 30 hours of continuous training time with GPS and heart rate monitoring on a single charge.
- High-Speed Processor: Up to 2x faster than the previous generation of Polar Ignite.
- Polar Precision Prime™ Sensor Fusion Technology: Advanced optical heart rate tracking technology.
- Nightly Recharge™: An overnight recovery measurement that shows how well a person recovers from stress and other demands of the day.
- Sleep Plus Stages™: Automatic sleep tracking tool that shows the amount and quality of sleep, and the time spent in each sleep stage.
- Serene™: A guided deep breathing exercise that helps you relax your body and mind and manage stress.
- 24/7 Activity Tracking: Polar Ignite 3 tracks the cumulative active time, steps, and distance each day.
- FitSpark™: Daily, on-demand exercise suggestions chosen to suit the body’s condition and readiness.
- In-training voice guidance: Real-time feedback and essential workout metrics through headphones or connected speakers (when connected to Polar Flow).
- Walking Test: A simple, safe, and repeatable way to measure VO2max is by going for a 15-minute brisk walk.
- Smart Calories: The number of calories burned during training sessions as well as total daily calories.
- Energy Sources: A summary of how many different energy sources (fats, carbohydrates, and proteins) you used during your session.
- Music controls: Users can connect Polar Ignite 3 to the music app on their phone to navigate around playlists and adjust the volume straight on the watch.
- Polar Flow: Powerful and free fitness and training app to see, analyse, and understand all activity exercise, and sleep data.
Availability and Pricing
The Polar Ignite 3 Titanium is available today at polar.com and retail stores worldwide, for £349 including bronze leather and black silicon wristbands, or £324 including the black silicon wristband.