Sign up to our weekly newsletter
Marketing tips and tricks delivered straight to your inbox, plus our latest news.
Free PR resources
A collection of free and exclusive downloadable resources to help your PR.
- What is your job title at ADPR?
- What does that involve?
Through my role I ensure the delivery of first-class results to our clients. I am responsible for the oversight and high-quality delivery of all client deliverables and coordinating the day-to-day running of comms and integrated marketing accounts. I work closely with my Account Director, and support two junior members of the team, giving them day to day support and counsel, as well as in-house training, and setting them personal and professional targets.
- How long have you worked for the company?
- Which clients do you work for?
Sunsail, The Moorings, Dean & Reddyhoff, Glasses Direct, Digital Taunton, Clarks Village, Vesper Marine and Fusion Entertainment.
- What do you love the most about working in PR?
There is never a dull moment and you’re always learning something new. You’re continually meeting new faces and getting a glimpse into what they do. It’s an industry that never sits still.
- Do you have a motto or personal mantra?
“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn
- Three career lessons you’ve learned so far?
- Amazing things happen when you step outside your comfort zone
- Good relationships are the key to success
- If you don’t believe in yourself, why should anyone else?
- What do you like to do in your spare time?
I love cooking (almost as much as I love dining!), I also enjoy staying active – I’m lucky enough to have family who live five minutes from the sea so as soon as the sun is out you can find me on the beach.
- What’s the most important thing you have learned in the past 5 years?
To never give up and learn from your mistakes – mistakes are opportunities to grow! Also that it’s really important to focus on the good things in life and think positively.
- What was the last thing you listened to on your phone?
Deee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart