Hello, firstly, I’d like to say that I hope you and your loved ones are keeping safe and well in these unprecedented times.
The past few weeks have seen the entire world rocked to its core and life for everyone has changed beyond belief. It’s only today that I’ve been able to come up for air and take some much needed time to pause and reflect on how life for me and everyone else has changed… [read more]
A recent Censuswide survey revealed that almost three in five (58%) consumers said that the way a brand behaves during Covid-19 will have a direct affect on their purchasing behaviour in the future, with nearly half (48%) saying that they would trust a brand less if there was no communication during the crisis.
COVID-19 resources from ADPR
A solid communications strategy will be key to help you weather this storm. It will keep you visible and front of mind with your customers, whether or not you can currently sell to them. Keeping an engaged relationship with your customers now will help you make the most of the inevitable bounce back. And we want to help. We hope that by providing advice and guidance on crisis comms strategies during the pandemic, businesses will feel just a little more confident and prepared at this daunting time.
Here is our list of COVID-19 related blogs, this will be updated regularly so please keep checking back or sign-up to receive a weekly round-up here.
- 8 tips for communications during COVID-19
- Collaboration is key to overcome new challenges
- How to maintain visibility with your customers
- Tips for self care when you’re working from home
- Our favourite remote working apps
- Reasons to love live streaming
- Tips for keeping your staff engaged
- How not to damage your business or your brand during Covid-19
- Planning for recovery post COVID-19
- Effective internal communications during recovery
- Maximising external communications post-COVID-19
- Have we lost our purpose whilst searching for it in the boardroom?
- What it’s like to start a new career and apprenticeship during a global pandemic
- Lockdown leadership – How can business leaders manage their own mental health, whilst supporting their team’s mental wellbeing too?
- Lockdown leadership: Round up of Covid-19 financial support measures for businesses
- How to host a successful virtual event – tips from Digital Taunton
- What Coronavirus has taught us about communications
- What the ADPR team are looking forward to post-lockdown
- VIDEO: Maximising communications to fuel your business’ recovery in a post Covid-19 world
- How to optimise relationships right now for future success
- Smarter working post-lockdown
- How to shine and be the real you on camera
- The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them
- The new low touch economy
- Top tips for marketing your business as lockdown eases
- How travel and tourism brands can recover from Coronavirus
- How to market your business in a post-Covid world
- How retail consumers’ buying habits have changed
- Travel PR insider: post-Covid-19-world travel trends
- Creating opportunities for the next generation: Recruitment in the new normal
- The best creative campaigns during Lockdown
- The importance of organisational communications during Covid-19
Case study: Framing the work of the NHS with Glasses Direct
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Glasses Direct wanted to give something back to the hardworking staff of the NHS. Find out how we crafted an impactful announcement to share with the national, regional and online media, plus relevant influencers, to share this news far and wide, and help as many people as possible get the glasses they need at this challenging time.
Need help or advice with your COVID-19 marketing and communications strategy?
Here at ADPR we believe that collaboration and kindness goes a long way, especially in times of need. Most businesses will be facing economic challenges over the coming weeks, but what we all have is experience and knowledge we can share with others. Right now your communication strategy will be more important than ever and we want to help.
We are offering a FREE 15-minute discussion and follow up email with one of our communications experts to any businesses affected by COVID-19 with no required commitment to continue using our service.
If you are worried about any of the following topics, please get in contact as soon as possible. All calls will be managed on a first come, first served basis and will continue for as long as the ADPR team remain fit and well.
- Key principles and best practices for crisis planning
- How to communicate well with your internal and external audiences
- How to communicate well with a remote workforce and how to protect the psychological safety of employees
- How to cut through the media hype to communicate accurate information and advice
- Managing your brand beyond the media
- Keeping your brand visible when your business is forced into temporary shutdown
To book your free discussion or to find out more, please email email@example.com
If you are a supplier who also feels able to offer your help and expertise to businesses that might be struggling, please do get in touch.
– The ADPR team x
For more information on Covid-19 visit: